it’s summer and the sun is out and i’m working on a few things.
i finished a gauzy summer top, using some lightweight cotton from the stash that was meant to become curtains. no pattern – i traced around an existing top and winged it from there.
it has since been tinted pink, using watered-down acrylic paint.
and then there’s the knitting. another wingspan scarf/shawl thingie:
and a rug that will take forever, because knitting on size 15s with four skeins at once is ROUGH:
and we needed some new napkins, so i bought a yard of linen and stitched up four of ‘em.
finished size ~ 16″ x 18″. and i whipped up a quick-and-dirty carved rubber stamp for the print.